Beginning 6/2/2020, Danielle will take appointments on a limited schedule. Her hours will increase towards the middle of June. Devin & Gloria will return 6/22/2020.
In order to insure the health and safety of all clients and staff, we have implemented the following policies:
*These are in addition to our standard policies & procedures (listed below)
- Stations will be placed at least 6 ft apart.
- Barriers will be put up between the stations and between the shampoo chairs.
- Waxing services will not be offered, as they require close face to face contact for an extended period of time.
- Clients will be required to wear masks (we will have some available for purchase for those who forget theirs).
- Stylists will be required to wear a mask and face shield.
- Stylists and clients will be required to undergo a quick wellness check upon entering the salon. This wellness check will consist of a few simple questions and a temperature check via a touchless thermometer (Anyone with a temperature over 99 will be asked to reschedule their appointment- stylists will be required to stay home).
- Clients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the salon.
- The waiting area will be closed. Clients will be asked to ring the doorbell to alert their stylist that they are there. If the stylist waves the client in, the client may enter. If the stylist is not yet ready, we as that they stay in their cars until their stylist comes out to get them.
- "Extra" people will not be allowed in the salon. Only those with appointments at that time will be able to enter.
- We will not be booking appointments for walk-in clients. All appointments must be made over the phone or via our online booking system.
- Clients will be asked to leave all unnecessary items in their cars.
- Chairs & tools will be properly disinfected and cleaned between each client.
- Magazines will be removed from the salon, as they cannot be properly disinfected.
- Snacks will be removed from the salon to avoid cross contamination.
- Beverages will be limited to coffee, tea, cocoa & water, and will be served in disposable cups. The water cooler and Keurig will be moved into the dispensary; please ask your stylist if you'd like a beverage. Please only drink the beverage when you are alone, as you will have to lift your mask to drink it.
- As always, each client will receive a new, clean cape that's been washed in hot water with detergent.
- Stylists will change their aprons between each client.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the bathroom, at each stylist station, and in common areas.
- Clients will not receive a blow dry unless it is necessary to complete the service process.
- Whenever possible, clients will be asked to come in with clean, dry hair (please don't skip your hair washing day because you have a hair appointment).
- Clients will be asked to use a debit or credit card whenever possible (limit cash transactions).
- The reception area will be closed. Checkouts will be done at the stylists' station, and signatures will not be required for card transactions.
- We will eliminate the use of paper appointment cards.
- We will remove all excess paper materials (ex. price lists, brochures, appointment cards, etc.)
Text message and e-mail appointment reminders are sent out 48 hours prior to scheduled appointment times in order to allow enough time for you to make any necessary cancellations or scheduling changes.
Rescheduling, Cancellations, and No-Shows
We understand that emergencies occur, however we ask that you please cancel or reschedule appointments at least 48 hours prior to scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of scheduled services.
Anybody who fails to show up for their appointment without calling to cancel or reschedule will be asked to prepay for any future appointments.
*Effective 3/17/2020 Clients will not be penalized for late cancellations/rescheduling due to illness. We ask that you please cancel or reschedule your appointment if you or anybody that you have come in contact with has been sick within the 14 days prior to your appointment.
For the safety of guests and stylists, we ask that you please not bring children to the salon unless they have a scheduled appointment.
Refusal of Service
We highly value the integrity of the hair, as well as our relationships with our guests. If we feel that we are unable to provide you with the appropriate service or your desired result, we will recommend that we not proceed with services. When appropriate, we will refer you to someone better able to suit your needs.